Every stone has unique and special requirements and structure which must be taken into account and discussed in evaluating the esthetic benefits of stone restoration and preservation. Not every stone is a candidate for restoration. This can only be determined by performing a stone audit by experienced professionals. We have this knowledge!
Our employees are the best craftsmen in the stone care industry and are constantly trained on the newest stone care techniques.
We give you more value for your money than any other stone care company!
You get a thorough evaluation of your stone's pre-existing condition (previous installation and quarry issues) and current condition (traffic and maintenance).
- You get a detailed written proposal, broken down by area and describing the necessary work. This will provide you with a basis for your investment.
- You get honest pricing (no hidden costs or gimmicks). Everything is spelled out so that you will know exactly how much your investment will be.
- You will be informed of any limitations that may affect the final appearance of your stone.
- You will also be informed about the future maintenance for your stone.
- Once you approve this job, we will do the following:
- Coordinate a job date that fits your schedule and our booking situation.
- Provide written guidelines explaining how you should prepare for the job date.
- You'll get peace of mind, knowing that you are in the hands of a professional company which values your time and appreciates the value of your precious belongings.
- Initial walk-through
- Adjacent surface protection
- Final walk-through
- Maintenance training and procedures